Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Fall of Islam

I am an ex-Muslim, who used to pray to god, believing in his grace
I'd bow down earnestly and fully, as tears drop down my face
I'd surrender completely, not realizing I was giving away my identity
And I spent most of my life, drifting away from reality

I see a day, when the sheikhs of Islam will be hung ferociously from maddened followers,
Followers that have realized that they were sucked into the greatest lie in history,
A lie that was built from the psychological hallucinations that Muhammed conjured up at Mount Hera,
Mount Hera, the place where the beginning of countless deaths caused by any sign of criticism

There is clear evidence that Muhammed was a megalomaniac, one who adored himself, calling himself a prophet to be worshipped during the Salat prayer, and called upon during the Athan. All Muhammed really wanted was global attention to feed is egotistic nature which devours and kills anyone who dares to cross his will.

Muhammed probably covered his narcissistic nature by masking himself with the very dualistic cloak of good morals, while deep within he wanted nothing more than an absolute totalitarian agenda under the wing of the god he created at Mount Hera, Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment