Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Dark Perception of Islam, By Ex-Muslim


Dear readers,

You are told, yet never heard out
You are taught, yet never thought out
You are forced, yet never set free
You are lost, and you just can't see

Doubt, and you are possessed
Think, and you are crazy
Ask, and you are violating
Express, and you are dangerous
Regress, and you are praised

Expand, and you are a sorcerer
Search, and you are a lost soul
Challenge, and you are an infidel
Love without marriage, and you are filthy
Hate without reason, and you are wealthy

Demons they've pleased, angels not
Mind not moving, left to rot
Rebellion shall come, kill this all
Rise once more, after you fall

I am a voice
of someone oppressed by Islam
of someone who's not who I am
as many others are already

I am a voice
of someone who was washed away
in a darkness masked with day
as many others are unknowingly

I am a voice
of someone lost in these lies
hearing people's hidden cries
as many others may have already

I am a voice
of someone who constantly bleeds
of these truths, so he needs
to write, and use the pen
to help the world
see this side
feel this oblivion

I am a voice
of those many lost in what was imposed
of those whose paths have not chose
and feel caught, at every corner, of their minds

-The religious depiction of god, surely is the most powerful dictator to have ever existed. And the problem is, that not only does he put the tyranny of hitler and Naziism to utter shame, he also can't be overruled, as he exists only in our minds. And the mind will always have a way at convincing us that he still exists, in whatever way it possibly can.
-Unknown Source

  I write this not for publicity, but for the simple reason that I wish to express my deepest thoughts about my experiences, which have been a very odd one. Such a realization really makes me want to go insane, and maybe even end it all, but I keep saying to myself, not before my voice is heard, so that hopefully, we could learn from our unseen mistakes that we have been carrying on our shoulders for so long. I feel with the internet, we can finally truly express our opinions without being hassled by oppression and authoritarian modes of control. I feel like I'm dying bit by bit, because although I feel alive again, and awakened to the truth of Islam, I still feel like I'm dying inside, because the pain it has cause me stored, and the clotting of my wounds it has caused due to the desire for consolation and prayer. I can't stand it anymore, and I say, if there's a chance that I might lose it some day, and cease to live, whether by suicide, or because of a heart that can take no suffering, I choose to shout out my last breaths of what I think is true. Here's a Journal I've written over the past couple of days, which have been a very horrifying experience, as I am challenging the very deity I was raised to revere and fear with all of my heart. This very second, as I am typing, my hands are shaking, and my heart is racing. I don't know of these words are the results of a madman's thinking, but I feel that it should be seen. I don't care if I am persecuted for this, I am sick and tired of being afraid all the time.

Here it is:

Passage #1:

My eyes are vibrantly growing red. My madness is spiking and screeching upon my ears. Insane I am, that is true. To be called insane is to be called someone who doesn't agree with the society he is currently in. It just doesn't make sense anymore. We're falling deeper and deeper into this theocracy, or religion, and our spirits are draining, while we think it's ascending. Our minds are just being spoiled and ruined by the twists of fear, and the cables of guilt. We assume we are righteous, but are hypocrites. We think we are pious, but are hypnotized. We think we are enlightened, but are victimized. I'm not saying that what what I'm saying is true, but it's the only thing that ever made sense to me. I accept the fact that I am probably mad, but I'm not going to lie to myself anymore and say that I am content with this dogma. I really wish I could, but I just can't endure anymore irrationality, or at least what I think is irrational. Things are getting scarier everyday, I don't know if I'm becoming more aware, or more insane. I'm not sure whether my heart is racing of realization, or utter confusion. I really don't care anymore. All I know is that my these words are coming straight from my conscience. The reason I am writing is mainly due to my brother's death, which is a rather traumatizing story. I have a feeling that his heart may have died out, or he just committed suicide.

#1:

I believed in its message, I prayed and pleaded
I asked for things, I really needed
But it fell on ears, nonexistent
No matter how, I was persistent

Forsaken I am, by what wasn't there
Although, I can't say, it isn't fair
I was fool to believe, in rhetoric
This elegant brainwashing, is historic

To hell with your promises, I care no more
I do not wish for, those heavenly whores
Leave me be to witness life, in the present
Not in the after, with lies of the pleasant

Hitler you think, was insane
This god we worship, makes him vain
Hell he warns us of, avoid at any cost
He brought it right here, but in cold, cruel frost

Passage #2:

I remember that day so clearly in my mind. Every second of it. Every step, every breath, every image. I still feel that cold, that emptiness, that loneliness, on seeing it the way I did. Everything was blurry, and I was dying within from the surges which went through my mind. Never before was I so tormented, and so lost. My heart seemed to beat just slower than faster, it even seemed to stop sometimes. I saw it, that look in everyone's face, around the Kaaba, that look of death, that look of void and perplexity. I saw right through them when they couldn't even see themselves. Right in their eyes I stared and saw this static gesture of utter hypnosis, as they repeated and mumbled mantras which evidently did not come from their souls, but the surging electric impulses which came from their heads. I may be nuts, but I know consciousness, and intelligence, when I see it. I know when someone is awake, and independent, or dormant, and weak. They willingly submitted their very identities to the image of a deity that existed only in their minds, rather than surrendering their egos to the blessings of nature itself.

  The blackness of the monument just reflected back this insanity right back at the atmosphere, and just casted this blight I've never seen before. It's an utter oblivion masked in light. The ultimate damage the religion causes is that it makes its followers firmly believe they are being awakened to the truth, while they are subconsciously diving deeper and faster into the darkest of comatose states, and alters their psyching into one whose character is slaughtered form the blind following and adapting to its prophet's qualities and morals. Awakening form this religion, is truly nearly impossible, because it catches one at every corner of freedom of his thought process, and inhibits any thought which spells freedom of thought with a punishment mechanism which instills a fear in them, thus causing their very disability to reason.

  How can you call this a religion of peace if it involves any kind of suicide bombing? Even though the west have attacked our lands, how is reacting with suicide an appropriate mode of action? And if we were so 'spiritually awakened' and 'truly at peace', would the west even consider attacking us, despite our plentiful resources? No! They would instead seek our spiritual wisdom, because they would sure as hell would need it due to its increasing suicide rates. The only concepts of spirituality they had taken had only come from the indian philosophies of Buddhism, Taoism, and other similar teachings which involve the rational blessings of awareness and meditations, instead of the operation of the linear methods of conduct and a system which stresses on punishment for trying to think outside the system they've created.

  Okay, the West may seem like assholes, as they are ruthlessly attacking our lands, and they probably do deserve punishment, and a reaction of anger would seem appropriate. But brainwashing every Muslim child into the religion so they can grow their number, and one day take over the world with the dictatorial political tendencies, doesn't seem like a desired goal for the west. Maybe the main reason they're attacking us in the first place, is that the people over there who truly know what's going on, probably see it this way. This is just a possibility, so please be open minded and hear me out. And when I plead open mindedness, I am referring to Muslims, not rationalists. They're probably not attacking us because of our resources, of our race, to conquer our countries, to retaliate our violence, even though I'm not sure whether we or they have started, I think it's much more than that. It's a much higher purpose which pushes the agenda of the elite, which most likely do exist, to tackle and battle of our very countries. I think it's not of materialistic or trivial means. They probably see Muslims as a disease on Earth which is spreading unexpectedly and uncontrollably. They see the Muslim as someone who is willfully and voluntarily ignorant, unable to express creative attributes, are simple and poor minded, are not contributing to anything which relates to realistic advancement of the Earth, they don't write any philosophy which exists outside the realm of Islam, they don't give or take, they don't actively participate in important debates, they don't critically think independently and genuinely, have a very weak mindset which is provoked by the most minute of criticisms and senseless insults, and live in a state of nonproductive and idle fear of an absolute illusion they've cultivated in their thoughts. That's how they see us! We are considered a disease to them!

  Now, I'm not talking about the reporters who go on newscasts uttering senseless reasons for their attacks on us, even though they may be explicitly correct. But implicitly, the elite are thinking in that way, in the way that the only way for the world to be cleansed from this mind-shackling religion is to either kill all Muslims, or nuke their Holy Site, before they spread around the globe dramatically, spreading their ignorance and their irrational stupidity everywhere on an international level. I'm not saying this is what I think, I'm saying this is what I believe they are thinking. Please excuse me when I say 'their', I'm already brainwashed and screwed up, don't worry about that. I just mix up they, with our. I'm not saying that I'm smarter or more aware than you, I'm just saying what's on my mind the way I see it, so don't judge for once in your lives Muslims, just for once, just once, listen!

#2:

The darkness of the Kaaba, reflects right back
The rays of dark spells, fade to black
My light covered fear, pains my heart
Never move forward, still at start

Pen of mad poets, destroyed our minds
Of spirit and freedom, nothing to find
But promises and illusions, far above
Avoiding the now, the life and love

Liberate and see, the beauty of art
If they prohibit that, they have no heart
Don't care for consolation, fall instead
Revived you shall be, when once dead

Destruction is coming, to this book of lies
Truth shall overcome, so behold the cries
This cult shall fall, with its followers to find
That all this poison, was in their mind

Passage #3:

Again I go back to that day. I'm not even sure why I'm writing this. I have no idea why I insist on doing so. I'm not considering myself to be a preacher who's shouting out truth. I am simply a troubled soul who sees things in a manner which people around would consider blasphemous, or mad, so I am stuck with silence, and my heart only goes on paper. Letting out these opinions and views within just causes my skin to tighten, and my heart to weaken. Since I feel that I can no longer mask myself with the face of devoutness, which is somewhat undermining my sanity, I might as well write my thoughts.

  That day, when I saw that big black figure, standing in the middle of that mosque. The only things that would stream into my mind, like daggers of pure agony, are the voices and ideas of philosophers which speak against religion, and their rational statements. I wished I could just shrug it out of my head, and just blend into the crowd, and feel this nonexistent grace, but I just couldn't, those thoughts would not leave me be. And when I say the altered state of consciousness of everyone around me, as they were mechanically repeating mantras of ancient theology, I really tried to see it as a beauty of nature, and an awakening of souls to the infinite beauty of the universe, but all I really saw, all I really sensed, all I really felt in my gut, all I really thought at the tip of my tongue, was that I was in the most evil and demonic asylum this world has ever known. How people were hypnotized, and calling ceaselessly to a deity to grant them their wishes, pleading and begging, asking and submitting, for a sign, for an awakening, just looked like nothing but the most heartbreaking display of total madness.

  I knew some time before what it was like to think that I am being aided by an image of what is labeled as God. I know what it felt like to be blind and without knowing, truly insane. But by that time when I was circling the black figure, I wasn't the person I was before I've developed doubts, thoughts, and tried to open my mind to knowledge, which are things that the mindset of Muslims are extremely and dangerously sensitive to. That is why they react with violence to anything  which leads to the weakening of their Islamic faith. I swear, we are so far down the well, that a whole new reality has been created, and mad people like me just can't seem to believe it's real, and they are continuously told that it is. We are caught thinking that we are probably crazy, but we just can't help but think that lies are everywhere. We become isolated and rejected by others, are labelled as possessed and mentally troubled, and what the madmen write to invoke thought and critical analysis of such important matters, are burnt with utter hatred and fury. They get you at every corner, and at every path that could set our mind free. You have doubts about religion, it's blamed on Satan, and you are told to take refuge in God, so as to get rid of these thoughts, which are apparently, simply a burst of rational thought and possibility.

  Now here's the really messed up part. If you display any sign of mental illness, in which you'd probably need a psychological perspective, you'd be labeled as possessed by demons, and ought to be exorcised. The thing that's just infinitely sad, is that those who are supposedly possessed by the demons, and who are just shouting out and screaming out things which are usually blasphemous, and go about shaking their bodies like they have a seizure, it's because they are people who are rationally having doubt in religion, but they are just too caught up in its illusion that they can't even express their own thoughts, and thus feel trapped, and in turn go crazy, both physically and mentally. And what do the Sheikhs and Priests do? They think that those people are possessed, and thus read upon them mantras from their holy books to supposedly scare away their demons. And the reason why the person who is assumed to be possessed goes even more crazy, is that deep down, he is trying to break free from the spell of religion, and what they are doing instead, is making the spell even stronger, so that they could just go back to the previous hypnotic state. It's pure genius at work. And neither the Sheikh not the sufferer have a clue.

  I may be wrong, but these words are the result of a rational explanation for the things I've witnessed. And in turn, those who are 'possessed' just bury those thoughts deep within their subconscious even more, as he has been convinced yet again that it is Satan, and thus gets an illusory sense of calm, only for this madness to resurface later. This is the deadly cycle of this madness, which gets stronger, and stronger, until the poor person ultimately dies. It truly is the most evil of schemes, and its truth is only found in the subconscious of those who are considered possessed or crazy. I don't know whether I am simply crazy, but whenever I realize these things I start to think are true, I just get this laugh within me that I just want to burst out in this psychotic manner, and it freaks me out, because this stuff I focus on is just too dark, and too overwhelming. I don't know if I should keep writing this, because it is turning me more and more insane by the letter.
What a messed up world..

#3:

Identities you've taken,
Freedoms you've chained
Silence you've shaken
Thought you've pained

Art you have denied,
Debate you have dumbed
Hearts that have died
Troubled they've come

Expression of philosophy, censored
Writings of opinion, those burnt down
Questions of value, not answered
We're nothing, but serious clowns

Muhammed, you have caused enough, the Hell you have brought
Engrained in the minds of many, of those who merely sought
Love of life, but all you did, was create a death-praising cult
That no one ever dares to criticize, or ever insult

Passage #4:

Slowly I'm wearing out. The life is being dragged out of me inch by inch. I can feel it fading away. It's because of these doubts, these possibilities. I do have the choice of avoiding this insanity by resorting to antipsychotics, but what would be the point, if I am going to be dragged down right back into the lies. I just can't. I'd rather be the very demon I was modelled and brainwashed into, by the twisted creation of a religion made to utterly brainwash its believers.

  Anyone who tries to leave it after he went into it will find it almost impossible, as anything related to rationality and knowledge is subliminally and effectively censored, keeping its believers in a giant bubble. At any chance of realization of true awareness, you mask it with what you think is truth and light.

  I'm so scared right now, it's because I was conditioned so greatly that it has become a permanent fear to cross the lone of God by invoking the liberating philosophy of blasphemy. This is what has been happening for countless of generations, the constant supply of what's true and what's taboo and unacceptable to the minds of children, generation after generation, until it becomes equated with the influence and magnitude of physical law. We're too far down the well to awaken, and only death will show us, the unwanted truth. For me to say this is as painful as it is deadly, as I was very devout since childhood by this religion, which surely is the religion that has the most control over its believers, and that means that me speaking this contradicts every nerve which makes up my strictly learned beliefs, but I am doing so anyway, as I seriously feel betrayed and forsaken, by what wasn't there, and what I thought was true. Such a mad world we live in.

  You try to think of what's really true, which I hope I am thinking, of, and everyone calls you mad until you follow their whims once more. They don't realize, that their 'Antichrist' is their saviour! I'm not claiming to be some sort of psychic, you can call me crazy, whatever, but I'm going to write this down anyway. I don't know whether this is the truth or not, I don't care anyways, and that's not what it even is, because the only thing that seems to have meaning, is that there is no truth. That should be your reason to live! To live in the beautiful chaos of uncertainty, but religious people insist on controlling everything, and creating a false reality where they feel safe and secure. The reason madmen don't appear happy as they 'blasphemize', is not because they have deviated form the way of God, and thus are being punished, it's because their solitary and their self-reliant mode of thought and philosophical understanding tends to make them outcasts to the rigid conformity of the society, thus putting them down, making them feel wrong and nuts, which ends up with them abandoning their hunt for the truth.

#4:

Commit sin, so that you may learn
Rather than stay put, stay so stern
Grow mentally not, if your not free
To choose your fate, your destiny

You cling on to a truth, yet it slips away
At every chance, you feel dismay
It seems constant, yet it can’t be
Unknown mysteries, left to see                                                                                          

You plead hope, yet it dies in vain
When the lies you sense, cause you pain
Revive your senses, despite the fear
Enough violence, express with tears

You physically defend, and build a horde
Rather than staying calm, you sway the sword
Attacking up front, not asking why
‘Asking is evil, you must not try’

Generations will come, when rebellion shall see
That your Book is burnt, so passionately
Freedom will return, to those in chains
Their words shall scourge, with such bright rain

Passage #5

  I'm not going to be writing for long. I can't remain in this state of bleeding. It's too much. I'm going to have to go back to the realm of lies, in which I think like everyone else, thus being connected to other's thoughts, and in turn, sane, or whatever might appear as sane. But as long as I am able, let me lay down a few possibilities.

  The Muslims and Christians claim Satan is a very experienced, knowledgable, and skilled at deceiving its believers into its path and ways. Ask yourselves, are you underestimating the extent to which the Devil could really be sly and clever? What if the very Holy Book is the word of Satan? Think about it. That Holy Book, which insists and lays down rules for you to follow in an indirectly forceful manner, until all sense of your individuality is stolen. That which casts utter fear into those who disbelieve in it, keeping them in a state of idleness and confusion, instilling fears of consequences which are very irrational, which in turn rots their very ability to think creatively. Thinking freely for a Muslim not only is indirectly prohibited, but it also causes them great insecurity, as it would inevitably contradict with what they firmly believe in.

  If the Holy Books are able to undermine and deteriorate the very ability of Muslims to make mistakes, and commit error, which are regarded as sin, how can they ever grow as human beings? How is he supposed to know what suffering is, in order to grow spiritually and mentally? If you always hold on to a constant, you might as well be dead! Don't you get that? Why are you even breathing, if you think everything is already figured out? If you seek the afterlife so badly, then why don't you just end it? But no, that's another genius of this religion. It prohibits suicide, because the believers, who very deep down inside, desire death upon themselves, due to the fact of the extreme suppression of their mental capacities, and proved by their love for martyrdom, so that they could remain alive in physicality, but very subtly dead spiritually, so that they could carry on the agenda of totalitarians, without asking questions, or wondering why. How can you grow spiritually, unless you suffer first? Suffering and sorrow, are necessary to be felt, in order to feel the ups and downs of life. But if you suppress fear, sorrow, and suffering, all you get are robots, who have no idea what beauty is, except for the beauty they have in their own world.

  What religion does is vainly provide the starch of certainty, which you cling on to so dearly, so that you won't have to face what life really is, and how it is based solely on the threads of uncertainty and the unknown, and how it grows from the facing of hardships and tragedies. When it comes to tragedies, or death of people, they usually rejoice instead of mourning! What on Earth is this?! They suppress the cries they have for their dead, and then they go about chanting with joy that he will be roaming in heaven. Such madness this is, that one thinks he is enlightened, when in reality, he is actually doomed.

  All I keep asking myself, how can I even live anymore, knowing what I think I think to be true, about these matters, when I was brought up believing in God more than reality, and had more interest in worshipping God than whether I ate, or whether I drank water? How can I be held accountable for suicide, if everything I thought was true, went down into darkness, and I can't seem to get that sense of certainty again? Is there any way? Could the thought of suicide being at the tip of my mind put me to death, or give me a chance to use every last breath to share my story, one that tried to have heaven as a destination instead of hell, but instead lived in hell before the fabricated fable of the afterlife. How is this just? How is this Holy? Tell me! How is this Divine? Turning a believer into someone like me?

  I have a feeling that even though I might be crazy, is that deep down, all firm believers feel the way I do, but they, just bury it deep within their subconscious, so as to avoid the amount of fear and pain they've been storing and suppressing. I've finally open these wounds, and they're bleeding all over these pages. I know that I'm heading for an asylum soon, where antipsychotics will make me think that the joke was on me, but I thought I should still write this, regardless of whether it's true or not, because the only way we can grow or change, is to be open to all possibilities, no matter how frightening, odd, or strange, and embrace the one thing that makes us human, rationality! There are so many things we're blind to, and seeing them is equally wonderful, and terrifying. I really don't know. I'm not writing this to display myself as someone with an important or vital message, I'm merely writing this because I just want to reveal who I really am, at least once, before my death, which has never seemed so real, and close.

  I don't think there is any road back to sanity for me, after having such realization of what I know, or what I think I know, I probably don't have a choice. I must remain aware at all times, no matter what the cost, in every second, and with any sacrifice necessary. I wish I were ignorant of what I know, or what I think I know, but it's just there. I'm caught between the demon of religion, which masks itself as an angel, and the angel of truth, which masks itself as the Devil. But I will do everything I can. It can't end like this. Before I return to the world of lies, or meet my death, I feel that writing these thoughts in the meantime could be a good chance to keep it on record, before it gets hidden again.

  Muslims, more than Christians, spend their whole lives not seeking the pleasure of God, but instead doing everything they can to psychologically reinforce his existence in their minds, and punish anything to the contrary. It is perfect mind control.

  I remember looking into my brother's eyes, the one who passed away. I saw it, the way he screamed, the way he cried, the way he smashed everything in his path. That was due to the pain of his innocence and what he knew, it was because he had a mental illness, but instead of treating the illness with rational psychological means, they claimed him to be run by a demon. I actually thought I believed them. I realized that it was far more than that. Such great suffering and tragedy he endured. He wasn't suffering because of the demon, it's because no one would listen to him when he said that it wasn't a demon. They kept insisting on telling and repeating to him that he was possessed. And that did the opposite of making things better. It's because he not only had to deal with the mental illness all alone, but also with the countless lies which tell him what's rational and what's not. He was repeatedly convinced that he was being controlled by the devil, and that he should read the Koran until it goes away. Even though he knew, deep down, that it wouldn't ultimately work, he constantly tried, and slowly he got worse and worse, even though he appeared to be getting better. His nature and freedom was suppressed more and more, and his soul was being strained tighter and tighter. He was given the wrong mechanism with which to deal with what was on his mind, fell too far into the well of lies and illusions, and when there were times when he got better, they rewarded the koran for its mercy, thus reinforcing it to be the answer or cure in his mind. Bit by bit, he suppressed the truth more and more in his mind, as there were illusory times of him getting better, and the regressions which just prove that he still wasn't healed and better. These regressions got so deep, that he had no choice anymore, and at the time before his death, he became extremely religious, believing that he will be saved. As his subconscious was suppressing the fact further and further that it was all ultimately going to fail, and his threads of certainty are going to fail, and he will realize the mirage of that devout hope is going to slip right from his hands yet again, he slowly died within, and slowly lost his soul, to the devil he thought was his friend. That's just so sad. It may sound odd, but because of all of that senseless suffering he's gone through, and even though he is my blood brother, I'm glad he's dead. He just couldn't live anymore in that mess, in which neither he nor the people around knew he was in. I can say 'may he rest in peace', regardless of whether there is another destination for him later on, because at least I would know, that he has finally achieved the absence of horror, and the peace of stillness.

#5:

My security of mind, or my numbness, faded with it
My safety of heart, or my emptiness, eroded with it
My certainty of truth, or my death, erased with it
My love for devoutness, or my hypocrisy, left with it

This revelation of light, or rotting of thought, fled away
This assurance of absolution, or annihilation of freedom, washed away
This worship of self-denial, rather than self-realization, slipped away
These rituals of delight, or habits of fear, broke away

Deeper into this religion, we fall and drown
We're mindless of its truth, of its fallacy
Further into this theocracy, we fall right down
Disconnecting from all reason, of reality

Break the spell, leave this madness
Climb back up, heal your sadness
See through it, its blood red dark
Dulling minds, to light no spark

Passage #6:

  I still remember it, the sounds which echoed deep within the mosque, especially the Holy Mosque, the Kaaba. I still remember it, whispering through my ears so sharply and directly, almost stabbing my brain with this oblivion of false hope and the image of what seems to be redemption. I still remember my soul crying to believe it, to say it's true, to feel safe and saved, to feel secure, and certain, but I was just dying more and more, as life, which is based on the chaos and beauty of uncertainty, was fading away with what was being fed to me as true and absolute.

  I remember it so clearly, when things were problematic at home, instead of crying, releasing the anger, letting out tears, showing my opinion with expressive emotion, I'd be told to pray, and pray, and pray, until my pleads are answered by a deity above, and will find peace. But never did I find that, all I found was more pain, more suffering, more lies, more hatred, more darkness, more confusion, more helplessness, more numbness, more irrationality, and more passion about death, to get away from, this Hell I found will still supposedly living.

  I bet there was a day long ago when most humans were aware in the present, feeling alive and vibrantly creative with the fluidity of life, feeling the winds of the horizon, without associating it to an image of a higher power, but just let everything be the way it was. That allowed freedom and creativity to spark, it allowed the boundless power of the mind to let loose its powers and vast imagination, and from that, created the most beautiful of art, and came up with the most profound of philosophies ever known. However, there was a day when people decided that this was too much freedom, the mind was too dynamic, and too uncontrollable. Thus, they set out to control the gift of critical thinking and awareness, as this high power of thought, although can lead to real enlightenment, can also cause complete chaos if the wrong people are allowed to expand mentally and consciously, so they decided to set shackles upon mankind with the deception of religion.

  The reason they were able to create such a 'beautiful' work, which we call the holy books, is that they were already at a much higher functioning state and at a higher level of awareness, and were able to access much more of the unfathomable capability of the mind than us, and so were able to create such works of apparent genius. And since we fell in love and were deeply impressed with its rhetoric, we fell under its spell, then believed in its words, then followed its rules, got dumbed down, and in that process of becoming weak minded, we started to think that it is impossible for a human to come up with such words and ideas, and thus we accepted that it is from god. And the pointless and meaningless attempt to give people some sort of closure that some of its verses are revelations of scientific miracles and are surely divine and 'miraculous', in the work of poetry, you can interpret its lines in so many different ways, it varies from one person to the next, but unfortunately, it is the Sheikh's interpretation that stands to be fact.

  Let me give one example, this ayah that mentions, in surah al rahman, the two rivers that meet, just because there happened to be a very feebly supported example of it on Earth! This ayah can be interpreted in a million of different ways, just give it to anyone who writes poetry. This 'meeting of the two rivers' can mean the coinciding of the two conflicting natures of oneself, in which one accepts the paradox of the harmonious relationship between light and dark, and accepts everything in all forms. It could also mean, the every flowing stream of love which exists between two partners or friends. Why do you have to make it so mundane?! It is Poetry! And poetry only means what you say it means.

#6:

Life we've forgotten, Allah we have died for
Love we've disdained, hate we've strived for
Peace we've destroyed, violence we've breathed for
Sanity we've sacrificed, madness we're trained for

We think we're 'brothers', but tricksters in plain sight
We wait for any irritation, to start a massive fight
We cover our religion with 'peace', to hide its rage
That in the Koran, across every page

Complete mind control, and no one cares
To open your mind, no one dares
Dangerous Dawkins is, he speaks blasphemy
'Kill Rushdie! He shows our irrationality!'

This race is gone, it's spirit is crushed
To pleasing a blank deity, we blindly rush
This world's a joke, if they'd only seen
The only truth, is from the Bee Gees

Passage #7:

Realization just keeps racing through my head, of all the lies that have been told and implanted in me. The verses of the Koran, how they kept me so attached, so submissive, so in agreement with what it said upon me. Containing verses such as 'surely this is a book which has no mistake or error', telling people that is is the inevitable and only truth, and saying that 'those who abandon their faith and leave the faith of Islam will become, will no longer see, and whether you try to warn them or not, they will not believe.' The reason they become blind and not see is that they have already have become brainwashed into following the religion, and trying to leave it would definitely put them in a state which is not so sane, as they have become dependent on its consolation and illusory light, that they can't function normally without it anymore.

  And on top of the pressure of leaving behind a belief system which has brainwashed us, which has surely left our minds in a state of submissive attitude and the lack of independent thought, they are also warned of eternal punishment in hell, which just adds more pressure, thus making it almost impossible to leave the cracks. And even more, those who even dare to oppose it are given a look of threatening nature by others, as their very core is being threatened. It's a perfect mind trapping mechanism.

  First, you are brainwashed severely by Islam, which I think is more mind-altering than christianity, then by the time you realize that it's nonsense, you can't turn back. It's because your mind has become so profoundly accustomed to its logic, and thus you leaving it would make you appear as mentally disturbed or troubled, or better yet, possessed. This would put you in a position to believe that you were wrong to cross that line, as you have seen the 'devil', or in other words, have left the most intricately and structurally brainwashing drug-like philosophy which you become so dependent on, that you sort of 'lose it' when you abandon its embrace. It pains me to see people who are supposedly 'possessed', or in other words, wish to think rationally about these manners, need to be exorcised, which is merely a process of reintroducing the drug of its mantras back to the 'possessed', who is doing everything he can to fight off this shackling influence. Then, he would return to the realm or world of, delusory divine beliefs, and he is convinced that he was spiritually challenged, and simply needed 'exorcism' to return him to a 'pure' state.

  My entire life, built around one certainty, which slipped away one morning, just like that, and I can't seem to bring it back, and thus haven't really been sure of anything anymore, and felt so much pain, but I still feel, that I've never been more free, liberal, and awake in my entire life. It removed the illusion of certainty, and gave me back true life, which revolves around uncertainty, randomness, curiosity, exploration, challenge, and experience. Religion might seem to provide peace on the outside of a person, but within him, is complete chaos, which is fed by doubts and questions, and all he does is try to feed his ignorance, so that he wouldn't have to face the truth. And I don't blame them, that's what they were told, instructed, taught, manipulated, convinced of, since they were still infants. As the generations pass down, Muslims have more 'disbelief' in their subconscious, and more belief in their behavioural conscience, which causes them to become more and more defensive of their beliefs.

#7:

What have you done Muhammed! You've destroyed everything!
Life is not possible anymore, if 'you've told them everything'
Their minds are no longer used, a useless and tired starch
Towards their abysmal doom, they willingly go march

This can't go on this way, we got to stop
The protests were never caused, by those on top
The leaders aren't the issue, politics is not
It's surely this theocracy, that's caused this rot

People go blindly, in Islam's name, with their very lives
Not intellectually responding, but with anger and knives
Too much darkness, yet we think it's light
We know it's wrong, we think it's right

Yet we shall go on chanting, 'Allahu Akbar', until forever
Even if lives are lost, and veins are severed
Yet we still go on obeying, that which has no sense
Staying in light's boundaries, in mocking pretense

Passage #8:

Things just seem to keep spiralling, as if I'm waking up, or just slipping further and further away from composure. It's like my mind has been asleep since my introduction to this religion, and now that it is waking up, it is causing unbelievable pain. It's like I'm developing thought cells, and new perspectives, that I've never felt before. Suddenly, music never sounded more beautiful. Art never looked more magnificent. Feelings never seemed more potent. Nature never stimulated my senses as much.

  The numbing of the thought abilities of believers, is probably due to the lack of their use of the mind. They think that they have already found the truth, and thus have no reason to ever move their brains in order to argue, discuss, debate, create, listen, assume, or anything like that. Osho once touched on the fact that long ago, humans were the weakest among predators, and thus, through evolution, slowly developed thought cells, and creative insight, so as to be able to survive through the constructing and designing of weapons. But since we feel that everything is already figured out, we don't feel the need to use it anymore! We're evolving back to animals! That's why you see the extremely and obviously childish behaviour which comes from the Muslims at any sense of insult or threat. They react like animals, because we barely even think anymore!

  I don't think that I'm brilliant for stating such things, I'm just sick and tired of these things I was forced to buy into, and I wish I was ignorant, of these things I know, or what I think I know. The reason I say 'what I think I know', is because I'm not completely sure if what I'm saying is right, because I'm caught between rationality, and the things I was so strongly conditioned to believe in. To think or discuss in a truly liberal and philosophical manner after being introduced to Islam can be truly distressing and disturbing, because you ave already been brainwashed. It's as if with each thought you have philosophically, one of your nerves pull in pain, and your brain seems to twitch.

  I will do all I can, to reveal this very dark side of Islam. I can't stay like this for long, my family is slowly developing a psychological resistance to me without them wanting to, it's because I'm not sharing their thoughts, and I seem to keep to myself a lot of the time.

  All Muslims have this secret deep within them. They have become so brainwashed, that this secret within them, which signifies and tells of the dirty truth of Islam and its lies, and gives a way to individual thought and independent identity, is their greatest and absolutely most terrifying fear. You have to understand this! That's why they react with violence to anything that even closely approaches the flaws of Islam. That's why, they are extremely afraid. I call it, their 'severe phobia of the ultimate truth'. You can't blame them for being the way they are. They are, in a way, even more victimized than the rationalists of the West. Although you may have lost citizens, people, and lives, due to their violence, they've unknowingly, undoubtedly, prematurely, and unfortunately, lost their own goddamn minds!

  I think the only way in which the rationalists would be able to stop this madness, is when they respond to the radicals and religious of Islam, they respond in a manner in which they are speaking to a child. Although you do speak to them rationally, which is definitely essential, try not to rub the truth in their faces and smirk, or laugh at them, that way, they'll think that Satan is causing you to act this way! But, if you instead respond in a manner that you would direct towards an infant, or even a madman, and gently, with patience and Buddha-like calmness, with a warm smile, answer their questions, they'll feel stupid! They'll realize that they are not the religion of peace, but are instead a wolf pack that would defend this ideology with their very lives, and will realize, that you can be peaceful, calm, gentle, open-minded, loving, and caring without religion, judging and based on your actions!

  Try to use the element of compassion instead of anger, with understanding instead of hatred, and only then, will they be convinced that they were profoundly mistaken, and will have no choice but to respond with realization of their illusions and false perceptions. Although so many of the Muslims would commit suicide, since Islam is evidently a cult, due to the passionate emulation of its followers to their prophet, and suicide is usually how it ends for its members of a cult when they realize that everything they believed in was but a fallacy, it would definitely be better than destroying Mecca, or all of its believers.

  The way I see it, it can only end if Muslims (when I say Muslims, I mean, deep believers of Islam) realize the truth, as they see:

1. The rational, calm, enlightened, and vibrantly intelligent behaviour of rationalists, in a humble way, rather than in a way that they are condescending, which would have them assume that it is Satan's work.

2. The destruction of their Holy Sites, which might cause them to believe that no divine power is protecting the core of their religion, thus losing hope

3. Killing all Muslims, which would result in mass genocide.

  I think the first option would be the best, if of course, atheists and rationalists are up for it, as although it would result in so much suicide, that is, if they actually are convinced, at least some people will be given the chance to reshape their lives, and have a chance back into the world of rationality.

  Whereas, the second option would result in rage and hatred, in a third world war, in complete chaos, despite the fact that it might remove from them hope, or just let them think that it is a sign that the Final Day is approaching, meaning that although their Monument is down, they would wait for the Day of Judgement, and when they wait long enough, which they probably would, and realize that nothing has come, they will lose all hope.

  The third option, would just lead to so much death and bloodshed.

  Only when you respond humanely, the same way Buddha, and Gandhi would do, and tell them that you sincerely want to let them realize the truth, will you be able to reach to their hardened hearts, and their stubborn minds. Muslims are all victims of a slavery which robs them of intellectual freedom, and they think they're not. They are being crushed of their innocence day by day, and it is not even noticed. I see it, I once lived in a rational country for the early years of my life, then spent the rest of my life in this madness. I've been fundamentally raised with a rational mind, and I was constantly confronted with these lies. I'm not saying that 'I've seen it all', but I've sure as hell seen enough.

  People in my situation would normally commit suicide, and maybe I am going to. But I won't, I will never, leave this Earth, no matter how lost or damned it may be, until my voice be heard, as I shout it from the top of my lungs. I'm not saying that I'm brave, but all I'm saying, is that I'll sacrifice anything, my very spirit, my very soul, my very life, if that means me giving the possibility of the truth. The truth, the very painful, tormenting, and subconsciously denied truth, that the entire Islamic Nation, is an intelligently designed asylum, whose borders are determined merely by the boundaries of the 'Uma' as a whole.

I really hope that this rant, that was bled from the forever deep wounds of a Muslim who snapped out of it, will be heard, even though by a single person. I do not desire recognition, I really couldn't care less. What I really care about, is providing the chance, which seems impossible, to end the suffering of Muslims, by humbly, carefully, and creatively, convincing Muslims that they have been severely deceived.

  I just see it, when I look into the eyes of a rationalist or an atheist, I see someone, although he may be engaged in various habits it or behaviours that would be considered as 'sin', I see that they are more mentally aware, reasonable, and mature. I tried telling myself, that they were all crazy and I wasn't, but I could only lie to my self so much. I see it in their eyes, although they may go through a harder life that we do due to their refusal to resort to consolation and reassurance, they are just more grown-up, and mentally healthy. I can see it! I wish I was always raised in a Muslim country, so I would be less likely to even ask questions, so I can know what peace is. But that fact is, that never happened, and all I can do, is let out my voice, so as to possibly, hopefully, or even remotely, raise awareness to this issue.

  When I look into a Muslim's eyes, no matter how much they'd lie to deny it, and when I say Muslim, I mean fervent Muslims, in which their core beliefs constitute Islamic beliefs, which is true in much of the Muslim population. I can see a degenerately restricted, washed away corpse not capable of expanding his mind to possibility, and looks more dead than alive. They fear hell by being righteous and obedient, and by doing that, they just brought hell right down to Earth. What on Earth is this? I'm not trying to say I'm something big, but what I do know, is that it takes a psychotic person like me who has a deep love for the art of writing and poetry, to recognize another, that being Muhammed.

  You got to help us, we are lost, in oblivion, in utter chaos, in complete void, and we don't even know it, it is the rational west who should understand that we can't be aware of that fact, due to Muhammed's mastery in the art of rhetoric and brainwashing, making our greatest fear the realization of the truth.

  You ought to treat us with care, as most of us, no matter how much you try to run away from that fact, are ignorant, and foolish babies, which you can conclude simply by examining our reactions, behaviours, habits, logic, understanding, and our facial expressions, both neutral and dynamic.

  As for me, I'm caught in between in a process of dissonance. One side that thinks rationally and aware, and the other portion is not even thinking at all, due to the dumbing down this religion has caused.

  Truly, ignorance is Islam's basic, main, and most important ally, and knowledge, is becoming more and more dangerous to its existence, day by day.

  Although some muslims, so appear to be acting normally and functionally, the moment you say anything which contradicts what they believe of Islam, be it a silly insult, or a reasonable criticism, you can immediately see that reaction of violence, no matter how subtle, it is still there. That would be the result of deeply engrained conditioning, structured and engineered, by prophet Muhammed, whom we claim to be our final and last messenger, whose extremely wild imagination let to his masterpiece, the Koran, whose words still echo the most covert, and most twisted light, this world has ever come to know.

  Whatever comes my way regarding this, be it insults, or cuss words, or hatred, or whatever, I'd be happy, because you would be proving my point that you are violent and weak minded. If you wish to have a rational discussion with me, I am more than glad to respond.

  Whatever the consequences, the truth, is my only treasure.

  No matter what you may feel towards me, no matter what, I will still love you, for the blessed, beautiful, intelligent, and compassionate human, you really are.


#8:

You label reason, with demon
You name philosophy, as treason
You burn books, of those who know
Never have humans, stooped so low

Divine dictatorship, is what this is
Everything is but, something of his
Slaves instead of servants we are, that is true
There was never a liberation, for me and you

The black hole of Islam, the strongest to ever attract
It praises ignorants, and rages against facts
They aren't stupid themselves, Islam made them so
Brainwashed and washed away, with the garbage they know

Awaken, Awaken, Awaken my friends
This utter bullshit, has to end
See the truth, cease to follow
Find your way, fight the hollow


Perspectives:


-Religious people, especially fervent Muslims, suppose that reacting with anger and violence to anything that goes against Islam as strength. However, according to psychological theory, anger is merely an attempt to hide the fear that's really within them. That fear is the truth.
-Psychological Perspective

-Whether the Koran was written by Muhammed or not, it still is a problem. The only interpretation of the Koran, which is probably just a collection of various previous wisdoms and teachings, that is accepted, is from the religious leaders. Thus, one can not have the freedom to chose how he desires to convert the meaning to how he sees fit. It is only those who are above them in religious ranking that can make that decision. This is merely a lust for power and control.
-Political Perspective

-Children, especially in Islam, are never given the chance to question its authority in order to be a Muslim based on clear rational judgment. But rather it is imposed as a severely prime conviction. There is no choice, so there is no freedom. If your not brainwashed while still a child, and given a chance to choose whether you want to become Muslim later on in ou decision-making stage of life, you would surely not be a Muslim today. It's because you would have grown with a free mind, and would realize the constrictions the Koran make upon it. You would see the Koran as a poetry book which can be interpreted in many different ways, including the supposed scientific revelations in its verses.
-Developmental Perspective


-Islam is not a religion of peace, it is a religion of calm, in which its followers are constantly drugged with the war propaganda aimed against their enemies. It is not a religion of understanding, it is a philosophy which teaches you that all other philosophies besides the totalitarian agenda of the Koran is false. It is not a religion of freedom, as its children are taught that apostasy and leaving the Islamic faith is punished with death. It is not a religion of life, as it encourages mainly the rewards reaped after death in the name of Allah.

-The problem is, is that this madness is continuing to go down from one generation to the next. How can the children ever be aware of the evil of Islam, if the parents themselves are brainwashed? It is a complete and utter force of political tendencies which carries itself through the generations, and whose dictator is an even worse manifestation than the fuhrer of Naziism, as it is an image of a tyrant God, named Allah, who exists only in their minds.

-Please my fellow Muslims, wake up from this nightmare you've put yourself in. Don't be selfish and continue to worship Allah merely for the sake of praying and asking for blessings in this world and the supposed next. Wake up! You must see the very evil political side of Islam. It is not so different than Naziism. It's main goal is to take over and dominate the world. One of its main purposes is to kil all the Jews from the state of Palestine. Don't be selfish, and support a religion merely because everyone around you supports it. You must be strong, and go against the stream! Secular Naziism may seem horrible, but a political agenda whose dictator is a God, and contains deep religious elements, is far more dangerous! You must see this.

Mind Control:
-Being told to go to prayer 5 times a day to be reminded that your soul is not your, it's for Allah
-Being told that anything you say against the Koran is complete an total blasphemy
-Repeating and repeating mantras in the name of Allah, most of the time not even knowing why
-Eliminates all sense of individuality by burning any philosophy which goes against its principles
-Slaying any writer that dares cross Islam
-Since everyone around you believes in it, it further reinforces the idea that it's true in your head

If God existed, then his greatest test, is Islam itself.

-If Islam hadn't prohibited suicide, you wouldn't find one fervent believer who hasn't commited it already.

I fear the day when the world reaches a stage of mass and global suicide
-Osho Rajneesh

-The moment you hold on to a constant, and an ultimate truth, then you have asserted death upon yourself, as life only comes with uncertainty

- Muslims are just suffering more than they'd like to think. This theocracy has to be thrown out. Too much lies.

-Look into a sheik's eyes, and tell me if you see any sign of intelligence or a mind of individual thought and capacity. Tell me. All you see is someone who is parroting and mechanically repeating mantras and laws sent down a thousand years ago.

Truly, Islam is the greatest curse to have ever come across mankind.
-Unknown Source
























No comments:

Post a Comment