Sunday, November 18, 2012

Raise Awareness on the Danger of Islam

My fellow ex muslims
those who are apostates
in their minds
while hiding,
their heart's words

My dear ex muslims
those constantly oppressed
by the seriousness in the eyes
of those around
go on, and set others free

My beloved ex muslims
those that are concealed
in bare sight
reveal your soul's true face
while anonymous,
while unknown

My constrained ex muslims
reveal the art
you so long have hid
to others and all around
so that we may see
a new age
of enlightenment
of reason

I am going to put this post as a means to hopefully raise awareness on Islam, by mentioning and listing those that have inspired me to speak about such matters without fear.

There is:
Wafa Sultan
IQ al rasoolli
Sam Solomon


These people surely have taken a strong stand against Islam, clearly and energetically stating its errors, flaws, and evils, and not hesitating to prove Muslim scholars wrong. I strongly recommend that you see their videos, and/or read their books.

Thank you,

Lie hater

1 comment: